Reflecting Spider Gel – “stretched” gel, suitable for nail art with lines or 3D nail art. It is used with a brush or dotting pen.
How to use:
* We usually model nails and file them in shape.
* Apply a color gel, cure, and remove the inhibition layer (seal with top coat – optional)
* Now stir gel very well (IMPORTANT), remove the Spider Gel from the jar with the help of a Spot Swirl or a thin nail art brush, and slowly pull a “gel thread” to the other side of the nail.
* Repeat this until your desired design is finished.
* Then cure the nail: LED: 30-60sec. or UV: 120sec.
* Seal your design and cure.
* For lines without “attachment point”, you can also put the Spider Gel on the skin and gently pull the “gel thread” over the nail. Then remove the gel from the skin before curing with cleanser plus.