HOW TO USE
1. Build or paint the nails in the desired color.
2. Apply the stamping polish to desired image within a plate.
3. Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image is transferred on the stamp.
5. Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is transferred to your nail.
6. Repeat the steps for all of your nails.
7. After designed nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear.