- New!! Spider Gel – “stretched” gel, suitable for nail art with lines or 3D nail art. It is used with a brush or dotting pen.
- How to use:
- We usually model nails and file them in shape.
- Apply a color gel, cure, and remove the inhibition layer.
- Now remove the Spider Gel from the jar with the help of a Spot Swirl or a thin nail art brush and slowly pull a “gel thread” to the other side of the nail.
- Repeat this until your desired design is finished.
- Then cure the nail: LED: 30sec. or UV: 120sec.
- Seal your design with Angels Top Coat High Gloss No Wipe and cure with LED: 90 sec.
Angels tip for glitter fans: Before you cure the spider gel, sprinkle some glitter over your design. Cure with LED: 30sec. or UV: 120sec. and then brush the excess glitter off the nail. Seal your design with a top coat no wipe.